RETORT SUPERVISORS CERTIFICATION COURSE (RSCC)
7th to 11th September 2020
Online format time slots (daily) – AEST
8:30 am to 11:30 am
1:30 pm to 4:30 pm
An additional 1.5 hours (online) will be required the following week as part of the course examination
$2,550 + GST per person
The course will be presented in a real-time online format using Microsoft Teams
– Participants do not need to have a Teams account
– Participants are required to have a webcam and audio capabilities
All materials are supplied as part of the training program.
Following registration, a DWC representative will be in contact with further details and an invoice for payment.
Payment is to be received 14 days prior to the course commencing. Course manuals will be printed and couriered to participant 14 days prior to the course commencing.
Whilst the online format allows for additional course places, it is essential to complete and return the course registration form to ensure allocation of a place on the advertised course.
Cancellations received 14 days prior to the start of the course will receive a full refund.
The client accepts that it is their responsibility to ensure the selected course is suitable and appropriate for participants and that they have the necessary level of competence to be able to achieve the course objectives.
Need Further Training?
DWC FoodTech offers a range of training courses including:
- Retort Supervisors Certification Course
- Approved Persons Course for Thermally Processed Low-Acid Canned Foods
- Approved Persons Course for UHT Processing and Aseptic Packaging
- Operators and Supervisors Course for UHT Processing and Aseptic Packaging
- Training for Chilled Food Manufacturers
- Plus tailored courses to your needs