DWC Thermal Analyser – Professional
DWC Thermal Analyser-Professional is a software package that has been developed specifically for the thermal processing sector. The software, which is suitable for use across a wide range of heat-processed packaged foods and beverages, incorporates user-friendly features that transform complex data into easy to interpret tables and graphs for reporting and process filing.
DWC Thermal Analyser – Professional enables evaluation and validation of process adequacy for shelf-stable, refrigerator stable and pasteurised acid foods. The software has a powerful “predictive capacity” that enables the heating parameters, essential for process prediction, to be fine-tuned to suit the retorts in which they are produced, the product’s heating characteristics and the mode of retort operation. This enables determination of process adequacy in scheduled thermal processes, alternate scheduled thermal processes and/or in non-scheduled processes.
DWC Thermal Analyser-Professional can:
- Simultaneously retrieve and analyse data from up to 32 channels, in Excel, text, csv or tab file format.
- Display and print linear and semi-log plots of temperature versus elapsed time for all, or selected, channels.
- Calculate, via the General (or Reference) Method, F values, at the end of retort come-up time, at the end of heating and at the end of cooling.
- Calculate F values fh and j values, process times B and Pt via DWC’s Method. Also it may be used to calculate alternate processes times or alternate F values, using data derived from trials, or by using heating parameters and processing conditions that can be entered manually.
- Display and print tables summarising derived characteristics such as lag time, compliance coefficient and temperature range across all thermocouples as part of retort temperature distribution analyses.
DWC Thermal Analyser-Professional has been purchased by food manufacturers and research establishments throughout Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia and Thailand. We have used the system in temperature distribution analysis and process filing applications in Australia, New Zealand, United States, China, Asia and the Middle East.
The DWC Thermal Analyser – Professional Manual accompanies the software and provides users assistance when operating DWC Thermal Analyser – Professional. The Manual assists setting up and importing of raw data right through to a completed analysis. To access DWC Thermal Analyser – Professional Manual or Flyer simply click on the links below.
For more information about DWC Thermal Analyser – Professional please see attachments or contact us.