Who are DWC FoodTech?
DWC FoodTech are Australasia’s leading thermal processing and food technology consultancy (Thermal Process Authority) providing the national and international food, beverage and packaging industries and Government regulators with specialist R&D skills, technical expertise and training for manufacture and packaging of refrigerated and shelf-stable heat-processed foods.
DWC FoodTech have provided specialist professional services to the food manufacturing sector for over 35 years. Our staff are qualified in Food Technology, Food Microbiology, Food Process Engineering, Management and Business which enables us to develop, implement, validate, verify and audit commercial thermal processes to ensure that they are consistent with GMP and maximise quality, energy and production efficiencies.
As a Process Authority, DWC FoodTech provides a tailored service for manufacturers of heat processed packaged foods and acts on their behalf submitting process filing applications and providing advice on industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
Courses for UHT Processing and Aseptic Packaging
DWC Thermal Analyser Professional
Upcoming Training Courses
- Retort Supervisors Certification Course (AUS)
- Approved Persons Course for Thermal Processing Low-Acid Canned Foods (AUS)
- Heat Processed Chilled Foods Course (New Zealand)
- Advanced (Approved Persons) Course for UHT Processing and Aseptic Packaging (New Zealand)
- Fundamentals of UHT Processing and Aseptic Packaging (New Zealand)